Redesigned for the 21st century, the M7 Stitcher is renown for its ability to reliably stitch any thickness, from 2 sheets to 7/8" of stock, making this stitcher ideal for any bindery house.
• Capacity: from 2 sheets up to 7/8"
• Wire Sizes: 24-28 round or 19x21-1/2, 20x24, 20x25 and 21x25 flat
• Clinch: moveable clincher for flat stitching
• Table: 26" wide heavy duty, 14" throat for flat and saddle work
• Speed: 125 stitches per minute
Uses eight wire sizes including round and flat without a change of head parts. A single adjustment sets the machine for thickness of work.